Friday, November 7, 2008

Which is the right path....?


Working and earning a living to enjoy.....is it the right path? Devoting your life to your family......is it the right path? constantly striving for growth by all means......is it the right path? or working for the benefit of common man......is it the right path? Sometimes these thoughts come to my mind take my sleep away? I really become very uncomfortable. Now what causes this uncomfort is the question I am struggling with now a days. Right now I want to follow all the paths at the same time but it is not possible for a guy like me with limited resources and knowledge to make it happen.
I see people around me who are least bothered about these non- productive and absurd issues and I see no fault of them in thinking so, because all people are different and everybody has aright to think and act in his/her own way. But, what really bothers me is the thing that, how come so many people are living and just living, day by day, without any specific goals in their life or objectives.
This thought came to my mind when I happened to converse with a fellow colleague about his life. It goes like this
Why do you come to office?
To earn
Why you want to earn?
To meet my both ends meet, to cater to the need of my family and food etc.
Why you wanna do that?
Because there is no body else
If there had been somebody else, what would you have been doing?
Probably the same thing
See now the question arises, also if there had been somebody else to earn a living, he would be doing the same damn job. Here what lacks is the clarity of objectives in life and billions of people in this world are like him only. Any solutions..............???

No comments:

Post a Comment