Sunday, November 9, 2008

Feeling light as air....confidence is the key

Today is Sunday and as usual I cursed the company management in the morning for keeping Thursday off policy. I was woke up really early today and had the time to have a look at news.
A company as big is General Motors is approaching towards its end. Despite constant and regular layoffs its revival is impossible without Federal aid.
I appreciate TATA management for maintaining its ethical and philanthropic approach even in these difficult times. Although it has laid some temporary workers, it is not going to be sufficient. I don't know the strategy of the company but corporate spokesperson has denied any possibility of further layoffs.
I am feeling light because I feel this blogging and writing on a couple of sites is really interesting and gives fruitful results. Ya you guessed it right ....I got in contact with an alum of ISB and now my queries will get answered.....hurrah..
As if time was not going too fast, I have accepted training request for DC training from 17th to 20th NOV. Now I have to complete the application process before 17 th . Wish me good luck as I am feeling very confident today.

No comments:

Post a Comment